Style Number: 21215-FEG
- Product Details
DetailsPerfect from street to trail, these technical pants feature a wide-knit waistband paired with a light, 4-way stretch woven with 50+ UPF sun protection.Pants built for the 5AM workout—be it yoga, barre or Pilates—and also the long haul nonstop to Sydney. Their versatility comes from a lightweight technical fabric with 4-way stretch that’s combined with knitted, stretchy fabric at the waistband and cuffs. The body fabric moves with you (you can hike the Bondi to Bronte no problem), plus it sheds light moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The knitted, elasticized waistband and cuffs allow for mobility and comfort—the cuffs can be worn down or pushed up to calf for a cool modern look. There’s also two front drop-in pockets with tonal double-needle stitching detail; two rear patch pockets.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex woven with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR finish
- Pull on jogger styling stays in place with hidden elastic built into the waistband
- Two front drop-in hand pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear patch pockets
- Elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calf
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
- Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waistband and cuffs: (heathers) 7.9-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex knit; (solids) 8.6-oz 85% SUPPLEX® nylon/15% spandex.
- Both with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved