- This event has passed.
Three Rivers Extreme Trail Run
October 28, 2017Cost: $50
SIGN UP LINK
Three Rivers, MI US 49093
The Three Rivers Extreme Train Run will be held at an old abandoned gravel pit located at 14791 Hoffman Rd. Three Rivers, MI. There are over 300 acres of hills, ponds, trails, creeks, and valleys all surrounding a giant sand dune.
About This Event
Take your racing to challenges you’ve never experienced before. Combine endurance with excitement at our inaugural Extreme Trail Run. The run will be kicked off with a race to the top of our 150′ tall sand dune “LND Mountain”. Immediately following the accent we will wind athletes throughout our 1 mile and 5K courses on our scenic property up hills, along the historic Kerr Creek and through the valley in the woods!
- Packet Pickup will be from 5:30 – 7:00 pm on Friday, October 27 and 7:30 – 8:30 am on Saturday, October 28 at the race location, 14791 Hoffman Rd Three Rivers, MI.
- Early Bird Registration - Save $10.00 by registering early! Early Bird registration will last until Saturday, September 30. Fees will increase to $55.00 on Sunday, October 1.
- Race Time – The one mile fun run and 5K Extreme Trail Run will both start at 9:00 am.
- Early Bird Registration - Early birds will save $10.00! If you register by September 30, you’ll only pay $45.00.
- Regular Registration - $55.00 – Athletes must register by Saturday, October 21 to guarantee their race t-shirt.
- Same Day Registration - $55.00 – All athletes must be registered by 8:30 am in order to compete. Only a few extra t-shirts will be ordered, so PLEASE register by October 21 to guarantee your shirt.
All entrants who register by Saturday, October 21 will receive a high quality gender specific shirt. Sorry, but we cannot guarantee a shirt on race day to those who register after this date.
Awards will be given to the top three male and top three female athletes in each event – 1 mile fun run and 5K extreme trail run. There will also be a separate award given to the first male and the first female that make it to the top of LND Mountain.
Kids- 8-12 (1 mile only)
Timing & Scoring
Timing and scoring will be done by Mac’s Sports Timing using ChronoTrack technology. Results will be posted immediately after the event.
The event will feature aid/hydration stations, a massage tent at the finish line, DJ DMC, and post-race celebration with food and drink.