Gazelle Sports Run Camp | Priority Health Run Camp| Summer Safari Co-Guided by Kalamazoo Area Runners
Whether you’re starting out, starting over, or looking to take your training to the next level, we want to get you to the finish line! Join one of our run camps and find a great group training atmosphere with supported courses, great team leaders, clinics and more.
NEW! This year our long distance training programs will be using the Lydiard Method, one of most utilized training system for endurance sports worldwide by both recreational runners and champions. In addition to following this method our Run Campers will have access to the Running Wizard, an online training tool you can use to track progress and customize your training plan to your goals!
What do participants receive with the Lydiard Training?
- A unique training schedule based on their ability and goal event
- Access to a fantastic amount of information on training though the training site
- An online log to track their workouts, communicate with coaches and team
- They receive a daily email explaining their runs for the day and the next day.
What are Benefits for participants beyond the Lydiard Training?
- 10% off regular price products in store during the program
- New Balance Tech shirt
- Lydiard Certified Coach on-location
- Dedicated Team Leaders by Pace
- Supported Routes
- Free Informational Clinics
- Medical Professionals onsite during select runs to offer support.
Training Program Info
Marathon – 18 weeks
Early-Start Half Marathon – 18 weeks
Half Marathon – 13 weeks
Marathon -Saturday, June 10
Early Start Half Marathon - Saturday, June 10
Half Marathon – Saturday, July 15
Grand Rapids: Wednesdays 6 pm / Saturdays 8 am
Holland: Wednesdays 6 pm / Saturdays 8 am
Kalamazoo: Tuesdays 6 pm / Saturdays 7 am
Northville: Tuesdays 6:30 pm / Saturdays 7 am
Birmingham: Tuesdays, 6:30 pm / Saturdays 7 am
Info Night for Half Marathon - July 10
Grand Rapids – 7:30 pm at Gazelle Sports
Holland – 7 pm at SIMIO Physical Therapy
Kalamazoo – 6 pm at Gazelle Sports
Northville – 6:30 pm at Gazelle Sports
Birmingham – 6:30 pm at Gazelle Sports