Available for store pickup at the following locations:
When favorite trails or towns turn into wonderlands, you'll be there with warm feet and sure footing. This waterproof leather hiker is winter-ready with cold-weather traction, 200g of insulation, and a tall quilted collar.
KEEN.Dry - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.Warm - Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Care: Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
- Color: Black