Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The comfortable Divided Sky Jacket is made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with polyester plain weave for easy-layered warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece/Polyester Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) sherpa fleece for extreme coziness; polyester plain-weave lining glides over layers; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Funnel Collar: Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper: Center-front Metaluxe® full-zip finished with binding and grosgrain pull
- Fleece-Lined Wind Flap: Sherpa fleece–lined wind flap buffers against wind chill
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets: Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip length
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
- Materials: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Field Geo: Topsoil Brown