STABILITY RUNNING SHOES DESIGNED FOR THE DEDICATED.
Built using motion capture technology for an improved fit, these women's stability running shoes deliver superior performance for the goal-oriented runner. The sock-like adidas Primeknit upper rides atop an energy-returning Boost midsole with targeted support at the midfoot and heel.
- runner type: stability shoes offer support and premium cushioning
- dual-density boost cushioning on the medial side provides energized stability for a smooth, responsive ride
- adidas primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; designed using aramis insights for an improved fit; fitband helps keep foot in place while allowing natural flexibility
- torsion system between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; comfortable textile lining
- fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the achilles
- stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- weight: 294 g (size uk 5.5)
- midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 24.2 mm)
- main materials: textile and synthetic upper / synthetic lining / rubber outsole
- raw indigo/noble ink/hi-res orange