Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Feel the confidence to push your run further with the re-engineered ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS 21 men's running shoe, designed to offer ultimate comfort and a perfect fit. These luxurious sports shoes for men feature an innovative midsole set-up that incorporates FLYTEFOAM®® Propel technology to give you maximum bounce on the forefoot and to help move you forward.
Perfect for long distance runs, these ASICS® men’s running shoes bring comfort wherever you’re training. A new engineered mesh offers you more breathability and support, and a spacious toe-box and GEL® cushioning on the forefoot give your feet more space to move. There’s also an external clutch counter to provide your heel with the ultimate support, an Ortholite collar sponge that provides effective moisture management, and a molded EVA sockliner that helps keep your feet comfortable and dry as you tear up the terrain.
With the ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS 21, you’ll feel the energy for an endless run. The addition of SPeVA®® 45 lasting foam doesn’t just absorb shock – it also increases durability and rebound. And an all-new lateral full contact outsole gives you a smoother, more stable ride from heel strike to toe off.
Comfortable, clever and stylish, the ASICS® GEL-NIMBUS 21 running shoes are the ideal choice for anyone looking for the ultimate way to go further. "
Weight: 310 grams, 10.9 oz. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Black/Classic Red