Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Dedicated road runners looking for added support can step out in comfort and style with the GT-2000™ 8 Knit model. Offering a super-comfortable knit upper, along with faster design lines, the GT-2000™ 8 Knit shoe immediately catches the eye. This road running shoe features an updated GEL® technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM® technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported Fashion-savvy and rooted in performance and function, the GT-2000™ 8 Knit road running shoe is a versatile style that's practical lasting comfort and support.
- KNIT UPPER
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Surface: Road
- Support: Neutral, Stability
- Cushion: Extra
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 289 g/10.2 oz
- Color: Mink/Black