Surrounding your feet in instant comfort, the Merrell Moab 2 WP delivers a waterproof hiker with a performance suede leather and mesh upper. Durable yet breathable, these mesh-lined boots feature M Select Fresh and M Select Dry technologies to keep your feet dry and odor-free. A protective rubber cap protects your toes from impact, while a bellows tongue prevents moisture and debris from entering your shoes. For stability, a molded nylon arch shank combines with an EVA midsole. The M Select FIT.ECO+ contoured foot adds zonal arch and heel cushioning to deliver support where you need it most. Engineered with an air cushion in the heel, these boots absorb shock with each foot strike, reducing fatigue and putting extra energy in your step. A Vibram TC5+ outsole with five-millimeter deep lugs provides powerful traction.
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this waterproof hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for MOTHER OF ALL BOOTS™.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 2lbs 1oz / 940G
- Color: Beluga
Style Number: J06029W