Available for store pickup at the following locations:
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for runners ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight, cushioned running shoe that's functional for going the distance in wet conditions, the GT-2000™ 9 G-TX (GORE-TEX™) model is an outstanding choice.
Updated with a one-piece upper construction for an improved fit, the ninth incarnation of the GT-2000™ running shoe secures the top of the foot with a lightweight design and soft comfort. These materials have been reinforced in targeted areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle, delivering a more efficient toe-off and secure fit. Additionally, a layer of ORTHOLITE™ foam improves step-in comfort while the sockliner contours to the foot better. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner.
GEL™ technology cushioning generates excellent shock absorption, while a layer of FLYTEFOAM™ material in the midsole creates a softer and more supportive feel at footstrike. Lastly, the GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC™ design and DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ support system are key technologies that improve stability and provide a more efficient toe-off.
- Engineered Mesh Upper Improves Breathability
- Lite-Show™ Technology Improves Visibility in Low Light
- FlyteFoam™ Technology Cushioning
- Sustainable Sockliner Dye
- No-Sew Overlays Improve Support
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL™ Technology Cushioning
- Dynamic Duomax™ Technology Improves Stability
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GT-2000 9 G-TX is made for Overpronation.
- Foot Type: Low arches or flat feet
- Push-Off: Big toe and second toe do the majority of the work
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Color: Black/Marigold Orange