An advanced horizontal knitting technique allows for customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric, providing optimum fit. Contours to your ankle area, providing optimum support.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
- The 3D Flat Ankle Support is recommended for minor to moderate ankle sprains.
- Made from Flat Stitching Technology. This allows customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric for an optimum fit.
- 3D Fit contours to the ankle area to provide compression and support.
- Breathable, multi-directional stretch allows a full range of motion while maintaining a high level of support.
- 20-30 mmHg, medical-grade compression.
- Breathable: 3D Knee Support breaths and is suitable for warm weather. The knit design provides effective compression without restricting range of motion. It is designed to be worn while you are walking or running to alleviate pain while being active.
- 3D Shaping for Optimum Fit: Designed with 3D Shaping, rather than standard flat stitching. 3D Flat stitching allows custom levels of compression throughout the brace, creating a more anatomically designed support.
Measurement-based on shoe size. If between sizes, order one size down.