Flat Knit Stitching Technology:
An advanced horizontal knitting technique allows for customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric, providing optimum fit.
Contours to your knee area, providing optimum support.
Recommended use for indications of tendinitis, patellar (knee cap) pain/tracking, arthritis, minor soft tissue tears/strains, general knee pain.
Breathable, multi-directional stretch allows full range of motion while maintaining high level of support.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The 3D Flat Knee Support is designed to alleviate symptoms of:
- General Knee Pain (including minor soft tissue tears/strains/patellar pain or tracking issues)
- Made from Flat Stitching Technology. This allows customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric for an optimum fit.
- 3D Fit contours to knee area to provide compression and support.
- Breathable, multi-directional stretch allows a full range of motion while maintaining a high level of support.
- 20-30 mmHg, medical-grade compression
- Anti-Slip: Gel grip beads line the top of 3D Knee Support, reducing the chance of sliding down the leg while running or walking.
- Breathable: 3D Knee Support breaths and is suitable for warm weather. The knit design provides effective compression without restricting the range of motion.
- On the Go: The 3D Knee Support is designed to be worn while you are walking or running to alleviate pain while being active.
- 3D Shaping for Optimum Fit: Designed with 3D Shaping, rather than standard flat stitching. 3D Flat stitching allows custom levels of compression throughout the brace, creating a more anatomically designed support.
Measure circumference just above the patella (knee cap).