Last seen winning a famous New England marathon, this weather-resistant jacket is breathable, minimal, packable and most of all, indispensable.
- Rain Resistant: Breathable, wind- and rain-resistant fabric keeps you dry when the weather turns.
- Breathable: Let air in. Keep rain out.
- Packable: Packs into a front zip pocket that houses a wearable, elastic band for portability.
- Full zip with chin guard
- Headphone anchor zipper pull
- Fitted, stowable hood that protects and maintains peripheral vision
- Zip hand pockets with inner security pocket and media port on right side
- Soft, stretch cuffs with hidden thumbholes
- Front and back reflectivity
- UPF 30
- Asphalt/Black Stripe