The go-anywhere Atom Sling carries the fundamentals with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier’s tote. The Atom’s teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you’re moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes; it has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve for your handheld electronics. Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket features a key clip and keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. A convenient stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes, and adjustable exterior compression straps manage different-sized loads such as a yoga mat or rain shell. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Two-compartment sling has just enough room for daily essentials
- Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- Exterior compression manages loads and securely holds a yoga mat or spare jacket
- Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and harness
- Large and expandable chest pocket holds most cell phones
- Padded tablet sleeve
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Materials: Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
286 g (10.1 oz)
17" x 10" x 3"
8L (488 cu in)
- Classic Navy | Birch White w/Tidal Teal | Arrow Red | Fatigue Green | Vjosa Green | Forge Grey w/ Textile Green