Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Packable and portable, this parka is designed to work with the Yosemite Falls Trench for an ideal bad-weather kit. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60-g insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish quilted to 60-g (55% postconsumer recycled polyester) insulation; lined with 100% recycled polyester; folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport/storage
- Part of our component system, with hidden loops that work with our Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their own secret garage when not in use
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation