Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite® Plus Technology and 100% recycled face fabric is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and Packable: Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine Helmet-Compatible Hood: Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Center-Front Zipper: Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Pocket Features: Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Hook-and-Loop Closures: Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Sealed-In Warmth: Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 411 g (14.5 oz)
- 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn