Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The Teca is a highly packable, weather-resistant layer that’s ideal for windy ridge hikes, breezy bike rides, and minimalist travels. It’s made with panels of DWR-treated, repurposed polyester taffeta and features a large front kangaroo pocket, a front flap pocket, and an internal phone pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. The Teca’s form-fitting scuba hood and front zip help you batten down the hatches when the winds kick up.
- Repurposed polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Elastic bindings at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Back panel vent
- Front kangaroo pocket with flap
- 600mm PU backer for added water resistance
- 5oz (142g)
- Because each Teca is made using leftover fabric from other companies’ production runs, each colorway is also limited-edition. Once your favorite sells out, it’s gone for good!
- A lightweight layer that packs into itself, the Teca Half-Zip stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, stuff it into its own kangaroo pocket for quick storage.
- Color: Coastal Storm