Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Enjoy excellent comfort and advanced support with the GEL-KAYANO® 27 LITE-SHOW™ running shoe. The redesigned mesh upper helps keep feet cool, while the sole is more flexible to help promote a more natural roll through the gait cycle. This limited model offering also incorporates reflective accents throughout the design, which allow you to stay more visible in low-light conditions. At midstance, the foot should stop pronating and re-supinate for an efficient toe-off. To help this natural motion, we incorporate DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology to help support the foot and increase stability for runners whose feet roll inward too much (overpronate). The midsole also integrates SPACE TRUSSTIC™ technology, which provides stability and reduces the overall weight to help promote a smoother transition from foot strike to toe-off. This added stability is complemented by deeper forefoot flex grooves for a smoother roll through toe-off, allowing the shoe to move more naturally with the foot. The GEL-KAYANO® 27 LITE-SHOW™ model is an excellent choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for an everyday trainer that combines comfort with support.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC™ TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while providing stability and retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- GENDER SPECIFIC TRUSSTIC: Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- REFLECTIVITY: Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- EXTERNAL HEEL CLUTCH: External heel counter delivering better overall fit and targeted support
- ORTHOLITE® LASTING: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Color: White/Pure Silver