Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Technical performance should feel good. Staying comfortable lets you focus and maintain a connection with the wild. Made from Phasic™ LT, the versatile Taema SS delivers outstanding moisture management, UPF 50+ sun protection, breathability, freedom of movement and softness on your skin. Running or hiking, its advanced performance and clean design free you to experience what’s around you.
Updated fabric is made with 80% recycled content.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- TRAIL RUNNING: Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- UPF RATING (SUN PROTECTION): A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™: Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 3 oz
- Color: Light Tatsu Heather