The Carbon X is a formidable competitor. Made using never before seen HOKA ONE ONE® technology, this high-performance shoe features a carbon fiber plate to help propel you forward and accelerate your toe-off. It features PROFLY X foam, our lightest and most resilient foam, and has a wide base for a stable, soft and extremely responsive ride. Complete with a lightweight upper and embroidered design, the Carbon X is your license to speed.
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gussetted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberized foam sits below the plate
- Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an acommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Best For: ROAD
- Weight (US sz 9): 8.70 OZ
- Heel-toe drop: 5.00 MM
- NEUTRAL: Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- White/Dresden Blue