Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Exceptional performance meets incredible value. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000® 7 road stability running shoe for men has been created to protect your feet and help you run further than ever before. Suitable for mid to long-distance runners, the GT-1000® 7 shoe features cutting-edge GEL® technology which combines with a responsive FLYTEFOAM® and SpEVA® foam midsole for exceptional bounce back and comfort. The DUOMAX® support system and GUIDANCE LINE® system maintain the structural integrity of the shoe while reducing the overall weight, so feet feel incredibly lightweight yet supported. Featuring an ORTHOLITE® sockliner and a durable AHAR® outsole, this is footwear built to last and will provide support on every step of your journey.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- EVA SOCKLINER
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Neon Lime/Black