Go further than you thought possible with the men's GEL-CUMULUS® 21 extra wide width performance road running shoe by ASICS. Designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances, this shoe boasts FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology for excellent bounce and energy. The combination of rear and forefoot GEL® technology means you benefit from a level of shock absorption not available in many other shoes, while GUIDANCE LINE™ technology enhances your gait efficiency and the internal heel counter holds your foot in position no matter how far you go. Further support comes from I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology which enhances your natural gait as you move, and the EVA sockliner that molds to the shape of your feet for added comfort. The highly resistant AHAR® rubber compound reduces wear at key impact areas of the outsole, making this a performance running shoe that you can really count on as you look to reach new levels. Ventilation is provided by the engineered jacquard mesh upper, so you can rest assured that your feet will remain cool even when your run heats up. Reflective details on the outside of the shoe ensure you'll be noticed, even at lower light levels. With this exciting new design of the GEL-CUMULUS® 21 shoe in your running bag, you'll be able to take on those extra miles in comfort and style.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- EVA SOCKLINER: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.