For the second stop of the ASICS x Reigning Champ International Run Club, the GEL-CUMULUS® 21 G-TX running shoe circulates design inspiration from British Columbia’s Coast Mountains and its outdoor terrain. Engineered with a GORE-TEX™ upper, this shoe’s Glacier Grey color palette reflects the hues seen in Vancouver’s network of foggy trails that span from the shores of the Pacific Ocean to the forest in the Coast Mountains. Accented with Reigning Champ’s signature zig-zag stitching and a reflective trim to improve visibility when running during low-light excursions, the GEL-CUMULUS® 21 G-TX running shoe also incorporates FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole for responsive cushioning.
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ASICS newest GEL® technology cushioning made from the fusion of GEL® technology and foam creates lightweight adaptable comfort, tuned to provide rearfoot shock absorption that shifts to forefoot bounce back.
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Color: Glacier Grey/Glacier Grey