Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.
The JERSEY DRIRELEASE® knit offers comfort, flowingness, softness, and stretchability. Most of all, it embraces an unequaled feeling of being cool and dry. The permanent moisture wicking and natural odor control (drirelease®) occur due to the mix of fibers present in its construction which gives the fabric technical features without the use of chemical finishes. The drirelease® proprietary spinning technology is designed to achieve a very soft hand-feel while maintaining wash and wear durability. 93% of the Jersey direlease® fibers are now ecofriendly. The majority of its composition is post-consumer plastic bottles and Lyocell which is made of wood cellulose fibers from sustainable forests reducing our impact on the environment by using reusable resources instead of new ones.
- Length (S) Front: 27.25” / Back: 27.25”
- Kangaroo pockets
- Fixed hood REPREVE® recycled polyester, Lyocell from sustainable forests
- Moisture Wicking: hydrophobic and hydrophilic fiber
- Fast-drying: up to four times faster than cotton
- Superior comfort: soft and natural feel
- 4-way stretch
- Odor control
- Specifications: 82% REPREVE® recycled polyester, 11% Lyocell, 7% Spandex, 230g/m2, Drirelease® Lyocell
- Color: Black