World class athletes deserve world class running spikes. The Rocket series was designed to embody HOKA ONE ONE®’s renowned performance and comfort, and enable our athletes to fly around the track. This shoe has a more flexible and forgiving spike plate, which meets the needs of the longer distance runner. We also added a thicker layer of EVA and sculpted arch support to add more comfort than a traditional spike, as well as a breathable mesh upper with supportive frame. The Rocket LD is ideal for races 1,500m and longer.
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Lightweight symmetrical spike placement construction for longer distance racing
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Flexible distance spike plate designed to provide forgiving support needed for longer distances
- 4.1 oz: Weight is based on size US 7 and may vary depending on size