For the runner who needs versatile shorts, the women's Patagonia Nine Trails shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably.
- Made from ultralight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven fabric and a wide, flat-knit waistband that secures with an external drawcord for comfortable fit
- Polyester mesh crepe liner wicks, cools and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for lasting moisture management and comfort
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- Side vent improves range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods