This is your everyday, everywhere pack. Use it to hold all of your daily necessities—wallet, phone, electronics, keys, fresh fruit from the market, lip balm… you get the idea. The simple top-loading design provides fast access to whatever you need to carry, whether you’re commuting through town, traveling across multiple time zones or escaping down the trail. The main compartment holds a rain shell, lunch, your books and a tablet. A raised, padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your boarding pass and passport. The padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. A top-mounted, reinforced haul handle allows you to carry the Arbor in your hand, tote-style. Made from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered exterior stash pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
Materials: Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- El Cap Khaki | Geode Purple | Classic Navy | Forge Grey
48021-ELKH | 48021-GEOP | 48021-CNY | 48021-FGE