This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming, a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. We re-tooled our classic Re-tool Pullover. We straightened out the princess seams for a more universal slim fit and added a tad more length for coverage. Details include a classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, and a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket. Made of lightweight, high-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that provide warmth without bulk. Fair Trade™ Certified sewn.
- High-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- We straightened out the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket to modernize the silhouette
- Hip length
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Slim Fit
- Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Feather Grey - Ink Black X-Dye w/Light Balsamic