Available for store pickup at the following locations:
A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell that works well with our hike collection.
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs, and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output: 100% recycled polyester double-knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Shirttail hem
- Weight 13.9 oz
- Fair Trade Certified
- HeiQFresh Tech
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Color: White Wash