Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Engineered with an EVA midsole for plush, all-day cushioning, this workplace warrior has been updated with water-resistant leather and a slip-resistant outsole.
One of the first line extensions of the beloved Bondi family, the new Bondi SR takes the most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup and reworks the silhouette to handle the demands of daily life. Engineered with an EVA midsole for plush, all-day cushioning, this workplace warrior has been updated with water-resistant leather and a slip-resistant outsole. Boasting a proprietary outsole compound tested against industry standards, the Bondi SR features an ultra-grippy, full ground contact rubber that stands up to the service industry and medical field alike.
- Features a water-resistant, full-grain leather upper
- Padded memory foam collar for a comfortable and locked-in fit
- Features a soft lining wrap on the tongue for greater comfort
- Full-length EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Outsole features a slip-resistant rubber and a tread designed to optimize traction on a variety of surfaces
- Tested on surfaces with water, oil and soap for slip-resistance
- Stability: The Bondi Sr features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- Cushion: The Bondi Sr features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Weight: 11.50 oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 6.00 mm
- Color: Black/Black