How it works
1. Schedule your appointment using calendly.
2. We will use a Zoom meeting appointment to connect you with one of our fit experts to talk about your needs. The best way to do this is to download the Zoom app on a phone or tablet that has a front/back camera, as we will ask to see you move during your appointment.
3. Prepare for your appointment with the following questions:
- What shoes are you currently running/being active in? Have them handy so we can see them - how your shoes wear out can tell us about how you move!
- What insoles are you currently wearing, if any?
- Do you have any injuries or issues you want us to be aware of?
- What are your movement goals/where do you like to move?
4. Make sure you have a bit of space with hard floor where you can walk or run a little. You'll need to be able to prop up your phone so we can watch you, or have someone in your household hold the phone for you.
5. We'll pick a shoe for you based on our fitting process. When you're ready we can send you a link to purchase it from our website, or we can ring you up in store and ship it to you.
6. Don't worry about interruptions from kids, cats or dogs. We totally understand. :)