Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
ULTRABOOST X PARLEY SHOES
RUNNING SHOES WITH A WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC DESIGN AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
These shoes were created using motion capture technology to meet the needs of the female runner. A women's-specific arch offers a uniquely supportive feel. The knit upper features yarn spun from plastic that's reclaimed on the shoreline before it reaches the ocean. Responsive cushioning delivers a smooth and energized ride.
Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an Energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
NATURAL FEEL AND SUPPORT
Adaptive arch molds to the shape of your foot for a unique compression fit; Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation
GOOD FOR THE OCEANS
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean; NFC chip in heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the ocean
- Women's-specific fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper; Dual-density 3D heel counter
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Stabilizing Torsion System
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Ultra-lightweight and adaptive
- Weight: 234 g (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Recommended for: Long, urban runs; Arch type: Compression-fit adaptive arch
- Color: Raw Grey/Carbon/Blue Spirit