A favorite for 20 years and counting. GEL-Cumulus® celebrates its 20th anniversary with premium technology and a refined design that offers optimal support and comfort for runners of all levels. A FlyteFoam® midsole teams up with rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for a smooth, lightweight ride that maintains full contact with the ground. Its jacquard mesh upper elevates the styling and forms to your foot for a fit that feels customized just for you. Weight: 10.05. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
1011A008-400 | 1011A008-020 | 1011A014-020 | 1011A008-021