Also known as the snow saddle, Kangtega is a major mountain peak in the Nepalese Himalayas. Its namesake sweater, which has Nepal-inspired trim, is made of 100 percent merino wool, so it's odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry, and warm for its weight. Its quarter zip and ribbed cuffs and hem give it a refined look.
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Quarter zip for easy layering
- Merino wool is odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Weight: 395 g. (14.11 oz.)
- 100% extrafine merino wool.