Not all bivies are in the dirt, but when they are, we wouldn’t want a better sleeping companion. Wind- and water- (and of course dirt) resistant, it’s made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for extra warmth. An insulated hood adjusts with contrasting cord and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Inside print detail on the side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Smolder Blue w/Fatigue Green | Forge Grey | Shadow Blue
27746-SMFE | 27746-FGE | 27746-SDAB