The comfortably cushioned eKO® Lite yoga mat has a natural rubber grip that catches you if you start to slip. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet. The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
- 68" x 24" (180cm x 61cm) - 4.5lbs (2.2kg)
- 4mm thick natural rubber cushioning for comfort, grip and support
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% latex free and made without any PVC or harmful plasticizers
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Truth Blue | Acai
EKOLITE4-68-TRU | EKOLITE4-68-ACA