ULTRABOOST PARLEY SHOES
RUNNING SHOES WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
These juniors' running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. The stretchy knit upper is made with yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic™ and adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energized ride.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Lightweight comfort: Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Energized cushioning: Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Natural movement: Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Reliable traction: Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Good for the oceans: This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean; NFC chip in heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
Legend Ink/Carbon/Blue Spirit