The Patagonia Women's Tres 3-1 Down Parka is the most versatile piece you will ever own. This stylish parka has a waterproof/breathable shell and an interior zip-out jacket that is insulated with warm 700-fill power down. Wear them together in the cold or separately for mild conditions.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-off hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams on front and back; handwarmer pockets are lined with micro brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe
- 100% Recycled Down zip-out parka baffles meet in a center-front chevron and horizontally wrap around the body for flattering shape. Two on-seam handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket all secured with zippers. Liner jacket has attachment tabs to the outer jacket that hide inside their garage when not in use
- Above-the-knee length