The Patagonia Vosque 3-in-1 parka offers 3 options: wear the 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell, the warm, 100g Thermogreen insulated liner jacket or wear them together for the most protection.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, insulated parka offers a trio of options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled); or wear each piece on its own
- Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off. Tall zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
- Four handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
- Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
- Two on-seam fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two internal drop-in pockets and one secure zipper pocket keep valuables safe and dry
- Above-the-knee length
- Color: Black