Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with Polygiene® permanent odor control for daily use. Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- 213 g (7.5 oz)