Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, our GT-2000 5 shoe features a FluidRide Midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support. This shoe was designed for neutral and under pronators.
- G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide Midsole - FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.