Crazy comfort and a secure fit, with style to spare. This waterproof hiker goes from off-grid trails to treks around the city, propelling you on the uphill climb and cushioning you on the way back down.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The KEEN Women's Terradora II Vent Shoe is a hiking shoe to keep your feet breathing comfortably. Designed for warm weather, tie the lace and get on the trails. The 4mm multi-directional lugs and KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN outsole deliver traction while a shank underfoot provides stability without the weight. The mesh lining combined with mesh exterior keeps feet from overheating as you hike more miles.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- ESS stability shank for support
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Women's specific fit
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Low-density EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual-density PU footbed
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Color: Bungee Cord/Malachite