Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Run further than you ever thought possible in the ASICS women's GEL-NIMBUS® 21 neutral pronation type running shoes, specially designed to make you go the distance. Making your high level performance its sole priority, this energetic running shoe combines comfort and bounce to help you blast your personal best. A Molded EVA sockliner shapes to your feet for fit. Running long distance requires stability and our neutral Pebax TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology works to improve your midfoot strength to help you go further. Meanwhile, the FLYTEFOAM® technology to the top and bottom literally puts a spring in your step by providing excellent cushioning without the added weight. Promising a plush ride along the way, these high-quality running shoes with overlay for support make endless runs possible. GEL® technology ensures comfort and flexibility, while the spacious toe box and wider forefoot provide essential space for feet to breathe. Thanks to the new lateral full contact outsole, you'll enjoy a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off - whether you're out on your daily run or gearing up for that bucket-list triathlon. Invest now. " Weight: 255 grams, 9.0oz. Heel Height: 25mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REFLECTIVITY: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Mid Grey/Silver