Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The most aggressive hiking sandal this side of Half Dome, the Terra Fi 5 Sport is engineered with toe-freeing features to keep your feet happy on the trail. Water-friendly straps have been combined with a cushy, EVA foam upper, and a molded PU midsole to support feet mile after mile.
- Teva's most aggressive hiking style is loaded with features to free your feet and allow you to focus on enjoying the trails.
- An upper of water-friendly polyester webbing supports your foot, stands up to abuse, and dries ultra-fast after getting wet.
- EVA upper cushioning along the posts to keep you comfortable on the trail
- A buckle closure gets you in and out quickly.
- A molded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile even with a heavy pack.
- A Durabrasion and sticky Spider rubber outsole grips and supports in wet and dry environments.
- Color: Dark Shadow