Available for store pickup at the following locations:
ROCKET SCIENCE YOU CAN WEAR.
Inspired by aerospace engineering design and built for performance, these shoes help you tackle longer runs. A supportive stability rail works with a responsive midsole and flexible outsole for a smooth and energized run. The heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with forefoot ribbing and suede overlay; Supportive Solar Fitting Tongue
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Weight: 278 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Recommended for: Road running; Arch type: Normal; Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide the foot; Stabilising Torsion System; Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Reflective details
- Color: Core Black/Core Black/Cloud White