Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
ROCKET SCIENCE YOU CAN WEAR.
Inspired by aerospace engineering design and built for performance, these shoes are a go-to pair for all your runs. They have energized cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a smooth and comfortable ride. The breathable mesh upper is designed to support and stretch as you move for an optimal fit.
- RUNNER TYPE: Neutral shoes for the long-distance runner
- ENERGIZED CUSHIONING: Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- STABILIZING SUPPORT: Solar Propulsion Rail helps to support and guide the foot
- NATURAL MOVEMENT: Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- RELIABLE TRACTION: Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with forefoot ribbing; Cushioned tongue
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 9 ounces (size US 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Recommended for: Road running; Arch type: Normal; Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide the foot; Stabilizing Torsion System; Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Reflective details
- Product color: Ash Grey / Cloud White / Hi-Res Yellow