The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator® style.
The highly refined construction and fabric of this Regulator® fleece traps heat and breathes freely to keep you warm and comfortable across a wide range of conditions. The main body relies on high-loft R2® fabric (Polartec® Thermal Pro® 63% recycled polyester), which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. R1® Polartec® Power Grid® high/low grid panels run along the underside of the upper arms and down the sides of the body to improve fit, mobility and comfort range. The elasticized cuffs and lower arms now use cozy R2® fabric, and the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage go easy on the neck and chin. Other details: improved fit, Sonic/Stitch seam construction on all zippers reduces bulk, new raglan seams enhance mobility and comfort, slim zippers close the sleek external pockets (one left-chest and two handwarmers, above harness line) and the handwarmers’ pocket bags double as stealthy internal mesh drop-in pockets.
Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- R1® Polartec® Power Grid® fabric on side panels provides improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit, underarm panels and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Elasticized cuffs seal in warmth and allow sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- 380 g (13.4 oz)