Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air® Hoody but with 75% more breathability and two-thirds the insulation. Keeping in mind those who redline in the alpine, our Nano-Air® Light Hoody represents another step forward. This light, stretchy, extended-range midlayer quickly became a tester and ambassador favorite due to its dynamic insulation and sweet-spot breathability. The fabric package sheds snow and maintains the same impressive stretch as our regular Nano-Air (100% stretch nylon shell and liner), but it’s three-quarters more breathable and a third less insulative (using 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation)—meaning, you’ll never need to take it off. The stripped-down, deep-venting pullover silhouette remains trim through the midsection, while the engineered pattern eliminates seams across the shoulders and back, thus removing abrasion points and enhancing comfort. The hood works alone, under a helmet or stretches over lower-profile helmets, and the polyester/spandex stretch-woven Variable Conditions Cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed to reduce bulk when layered and allow easy push-up without constricting the forearms. With an exterior left-chest zippered pocket.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven Variable Conditions Cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- 309 g (10.9 oz)