Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Update to the original Award Winner, this mild stability workhorse has the perfect blend of guidance and cushioning to offer the ideal ride on any run.
- Upper - Breathable air mesh with open toe box design.
- QU!KFOAM midsole is a proprietary EVA and rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the lifetime of the shoe.
- Fitz-Rite midfoot has soft internal webbing to hold the foot secure.
- Pressure Free Tongue designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation.
- The QU!K Spine is a carbon fiber plate that adds integrity to the midfoot.
- QU!K Flex 4Foot engineering provides for natural and balanced toe off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
- Outsole - Lightweight blown rubber forefoot with a durable high abrasive resistant crash pad patterned to provide the best traction and shock dispersion.
- Weight - 8.4 oz. each
- Drop - 9mm
- Color: Sleet/Ebony