Say bye to boring, run-of-the-mill running socks. We've brought our proprietary 360-degree printing technology to our trail-crushing, race-day-worthy run socks—giving you the performance you expect from Smartwool, with a fun little twist. Our Women's PhD® Run Ultra Light Print Micro socks feature Indestructawool™ technology for added durability, Shred Shield™ technology to reduce wear from toes, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability.
- PhD® Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 44% Merino Wool.52% Nylon, Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.